FRANCIS TAYLOR WATSON (1905-1970) Palo Pinto County TX married SARABOB
BURROW MARTIN (1915-1993) Dallas County TX
JOHN WALTER (BUCK) WATSON (1880-1938) married DOLL TAYLOR (1883-1974)
Palo Pinto County TX
WALTER FREEMAN BURROW (1878-1965) married SARAH FRANCES HIGGINS (1894-1977) Jones Co. TX
- Francis Taylor Watson
- Winford (Bill) Watson
- Sarabob Burrow (later adopted and became a Martin)
FRANCIS MARION (FRANTY) WATSON (1849-1924) Parker Co. TX married RUTH ANN
SMITH (1857-1894) Vivien, LA
WILEY THOMPSON BURROW (1847-1909) married CLAUDIA HODGES NASH (1856-1915) Benton Co. AR
- Lena Watson (1877-1919) married 1900 to William Reagan, 3 children, Palo Pinto Co.TX.
- John Walter Watson married Doll Taylor, children listed above.
- Infant (1882-1882)
- Floyd Francis Watson (1884-1946) married Etta Elizabeth Abernathy, 4 children, Palo Pinto Co. TX.
- Ollie Watson (1886-1886)
- Clara Corena Watson (1888-1992) never married. Palo Pinto Co. TX.
- Monte Ruth Watson (1891-1982) married George H. Cone, 1 child, San Antonio, TX.
- William Nathan (Neb) Watson (1894-11945) married Helen Mayfield, 1 child, Palo Pinto Co. TX.
by 2nd wife, Kate Green Varner married 21 Jan 1897
- Francis Marion Watson (1900-) married Judith, had son.
- William Thomas Watson (1903-1966) married Gwendolyn King, 3 children.
GEORGE LUCIUS HIGGINS (1863-1916) married SARAH FRANCES THOMAS Dallas, TX
- Benjamin Carroll Burrow (1873-1931) married Estelle Hellums, 2 children, lived Stamford, Jones Co. TX.
- Sarah Burrow (1875-1899) Hico, Hamilton Co. TX.
- Edgar Burrow (1876-) married Ruth Jordan, 2 children, lived in Brady, TX.
- Walter Freeman Burrow married 1. Alta Higgins, 2. Sarah Frances Higgins, child listed above.
- Eugenia Beatrice Burrow (1880-1903) Hico, Hamilton Co. TX.
- Robert W. Burrow (1882-) married Frances, 2 children, lived in Dallas, TX.
- Euna T. Burrow (1893-) married Frank Dearing, no children.
HANNIBAL GIDDINGS (HAM) TAYLOR (1846-1910) married MARY JANE BEVERS (1837-1935)
- Alta Anna Higgins (1886-1910) married Walter freeman Burrow, 2 children.
- Lydia Jane Higgins (1888-1967) married C.E.Blount 4 children.
- Robert Emmett Higgins (1891-1960) married Golda York, 1 child.
- Sarah Frances Higgins (1894-1977) married Walter Freeman Burrow, child listed above.
- Nettie Baines Higgins (1896-1990) married A. J. Roemer, 1 child, lived Santa Rosa, CA.
- Georgia Lucius Higgins (1900-1976) married J. H. MacWilliam, 1 child.
- Vera Thelma Higgins (1903-1997) married John McCranie, 2 children.
- Mariposa (Posie) Taylor (1870-1943) married W.P. Redus, 3 children. Palo Pinto Co.TX.
- Ruby Taylor (1871-1062) married William E. McConnell, 7 children, Palo Pinto Co. TX.
- Georgia Taylor (1872-1942) married Isaac Samuel Eades, 2 children, Palo Pinto Co.TX.
- Sterling Price Taylor (1874-1959) married Mamie McFadden, no children, Palo Pinto, TX.
- Helen Taylor (1875-1879)
- Louie Taylor (1876-1947) married Harry A. Wade, no children, Palo Pinto, TX.
- Irving Crosby Taylor (1879-1967) married Cora Sanders, no children. Palo Pinto, TX.
- Addison Gano (Ad) Taylor (1881-1941) married Lula Tucker, 1 son. Palo Pinto Co. TX.
- Doll Taylor married John Walter Watson, children listed above.
- David McGarvy Taylor (1885-1967) married Imo Pirkle, 1 child, Palo Pinto, TX.
- Frank Allen (Al) Taylor (1888-1946) married Bernice Seward, 2 children, Palo Pinto, TX.
- Joseph Hannibal (Joe) Taylor (1891-1969) married Eva Ramsey, 9 children, Palo Pinto, TX.
NATHAN WATSON (1812-1888) married MARGARET QUINN (1812-1870) GA
HENRY SMITH MS
- John M. Watson (1836-after 1860) never married.
- William Jasper Watson (1838-1863) died from wounds received in Civil War, never married.
- James Newton Watson (1840-after May 1861) kicked in head by mule, never married.
- Mary A. Watson (1841-1874) married Hiram Duncan Drum, 8 children, only 3 survived.
Parker Co. TX.
- Sarah Ann Elizabeth Watson (1843-1900) married Austin (Bud) Fox, 5 children.
- Adeline Corina Watson (1844-1873) married Joseph Stevens, died in childbirth with
first child. Parker Co. TX.
- Francis Marion Watson married Ruth Ann Smith, children listed above.
- Hannah Elmeta Watson 1852-1940) married Warren B. McCleskey, 10 children.
WILLIAM FREEMAN BURROW (1818-1901) married SARAH KATHERINE BARRON
JOHN M. NASH (1824-1904) married SARAH D. SMITH (1835-1902) married in Burleson Co.
TX in 1854, children:
- Martha Jane Burrow (1842-) married William Hopper.
- Jarrell P. Burrow (1844-) married Cynthia.
- John A. Burrow (1846-before 1850)
- Wiley Thompson Burrow married Claudia Hodges Nash, children listed above.
- Reuben T. Burrow (1849-1879) married Martha Elizabeth Givens, lived Benton Co. AR.
- Henry Riley Burrow (1851-) Washington Co. AR.
- Elizabeth Ann Burrow (1853-) married Will Brock, Benton Co. AR.
- Mary Frances Burrow (1855-) married Andrew C. Cox, Benton Co. AR.
- William C. Burrow (1857-) married Mekis Evett (or Eliot) Benton Co. AR.
- Sarah Belinda Burrow (1859-) married Joe Sellers.
- James Wesley Burrow (1861-) married Elizabeth Murin Robinson, 7 children, lived Benton
- Margaret Ellen Burrow (1863-1883) married John Lane, no children.
ROBERT EMMETT HIGGINS (1816-1886) married SARAH A. CURTIS, lived Jackson
and Marion Co. IN, children:
- Junius F. Nash (1856-) married Emma, 3 known children. Lived in Bastrop, TX.
- Claudia Hodges Nash married Wiley Thompson Burrow, children listed above.
- Martha Blanche Nash (1859-) married 1874 to W. W. Medford, lived Grayson Co. TX.
- Beulah B. Nash (1863-) married E. H. Cox, they lived in Woodville, Indian Terr. TX.
- Mary E. Nash (1865-) married J. H. Cox in 1876, no further information.
- Criswell S. Nash (1870-)married Eugenia Neel (or Neill) 1896, Hamilton Co. TX.
JOHN WICKLIFF THOMAS (1841-1917) married LYDIA JANE POWELL (1845-1911)
in 1861 Callaway Co. MO, children:
- David Cecil Higgins (1853-1878) never married.
- Robert Emmett Higgins II (1855-) married Mary A. Hull.
- George Lucius Higgins married Sarah Frances Thomas, children listed above.
STEPHEN SLADE TAYLOR (1818-1898) married ELEANOR ASTON MADDOX (1822-1903)
Graves Co. KY to TX
- Marcus Thomas (1862-1863) Callaway Co. MO.
- William Emmett Thomas (1863-1928) married 1. Lottie Done 2. Addie Peoples. MO to TX.
- Sarah Frances Thomas married George Lucius Higgins, children listed above.
- Felix Thomas (1866-1867) Callaway Co. MO.
- Lemuel Horatio Thomas (1868-) married Jane Elizabeth Dorsey, 6 children. MO to
Concho Co. TX.
- Franklin Thomas (1870-1870) Callaway Co. MO.
- Henry O. Thomas (1873-1952) married 1. Emma Crawford, 2. Minnie. MO to Lewisville,TX.
GEORGE RICE BEVERS (1825-1904) married LUCINDA JANE TACKER (1825-1873)
from Giles Co. TN to Palo Pinto Co. TX, children:
- Hannibal Giddings Taylor married Mary Jane Bevers children listed above.
- Ephriam Kelly Taylor (1847-) married Samantha J. Hutchison, 12 children.
- Aurilla Eliza Jane Taylor (1850-1939) married Samuel Houston Bevers.
- Mary Joanne Taylor (1852-1937) married Jerre Hart, 8 children, Palo Pinto Co. TX.
- Elizabeth Caroline Taylor (1855-1938) married Lemuel W. Vaughn, 4 children,
lived Hereford, TX.
- Pleasant John Taylor (1856-1938) married Nancy Eurilla Houx, 4 children.
Married 2nd Olive Higgins Flemming, 8 children. Lived Idaho and OK. 8
of his children were in show business, one was known as Lena Morse who
sang with the Benny Goodman Band, the Dorsey Brothers and Glenn Miller.
One son became Senator from Idaho and ran for Vice President on Wallace's
ticket. Descendants of this line remain in show business to this date.
- Martha Amelia Taylor (1859-1891) married John McLaren, had 2 children,
lived in Stonewall Co. TX.
- Sarah Susan Taylor (1863-1926) married Creed Mathias Click, had 8 children,
lived in San Antonio, TX.
- Sylvester Slade Taylor (1867-) married Lillie L. Dalton, had 10 children by 3
different wives. Lived Palo Pinto, Idaho, Calif. and Alaska.
- Samuel Houston Bevers (1846-1924) married Aurilla Eliza Jane Taylor
- Mary Jane Bevers married Hannibal Giddings Taylor, children listed above.
- Laura Ann Bevers (1849-1862)
- Spencer Bevers (1850-1919) married Mary Ellen Shook, lived Haskell Co., TX.
- George Bevers (1852-1862)
- William Bevers (1855-1919) married Belle Childress, lived New Mexico.
- David Aston Bevers (1859-1946) never married, died in CA.
- Frances Cornelia Bevers (1863-1871).
JARRELL BURROW (1792-1849 married ELIZABETH (1789-1850/60) Guilford
Co. TN, children:
DAVID HIGGINS II (1789-1873) married Cecelia Davis (1795-1856) was
born Lyme, CT, died Washington D.C. children:
- Samuel G. Burrow (1810-before 1870) married Jane Rozier, 7 children, lived
Izoro Co. AR.
- Elizabeth J. Burrow (1812-) married William R. Ross, 7 children.
- Catherine H. Burrow (1815-) married Sampson Braswell Carver, 7 children.
- William Freeman married Sarah K. Barron, children listed above.
- Jarrell M. Burrow (1820-) married Elizabeth, 4 children.
- Wiley H. Burrow (1825-) married Rebecca
- Isaac Riley Burrow (1826-1909) married Clementine E. McCamish, lived AR
and Greene Co. MO.
- Wesley D. Burrow (1827-) married Manerva Delaney, lived Washington Co. AR.
- Berryman C. Burrow (1831-1919) married Nancy Ransom, 7 children, lived
Lampassas Co. TX.
- Isham K. Burrow (1832-1912) married Margaret Reed, lived Washington Co. AR.
GEORGE H. THOMAS (1803-1877) married EVALINE NICHOLS (1809-before 1870)
KY to MO, their children:
- Robert Emmett Higgins married Sarah A Curtis, children listed above.
- George Llewellyn Higgins (1818-) died young.
- Mary Louise Higgins (1820-1854) married Joseph M. farr.
- Marilyn Higgins married Harlan V. Fairlamb, lived NY.
- Lucius Cornelius Higgins
David married 2nd 1848 to Letitia King
- Maria H. Higgins (1848-)
- Mathias G. Higgins (1857-1857)
- Lucius Higgins (1860-)
WILLIAM FRANKLIN POWELL (1814-1860) married 2nd 1839 to LYDIA JANE CHEATHAM
(1825-1846) KY to Callaway Co. MO, children:
- Mary A. (Martha) Thomas (1825-) married Alexander Carter, 1843, 3 children.
- William H. Thomas (1828-) married 1861 to Mary Rogers.
- Felix W. Thomas (1829-) married 1861 to Nancy P. Craighead.
- Elizabeth Y. Thomas (1833-)
- George W. Thomas (1835-) married 1853 to Sarah R. Reed.
- James P. Thomas (1837-) married 1849 to Didamy Pauley.
- Warren W. Thomas (1840-) married 1861 to Nancy Y. Nichols.
- John Wickliff Thomas married Lydia Jane Powell, children listed above.
By 1st wife, married 1836 to Sallie Bowles:
JOHN SLADE TAYLOR (1793-1829) married MARTHA (PATSY) LAWRENCE
(1796-1872) Graves Co. KY.
- Nancy Powell (1837-) married Henry Thomas.
By 2nd wife, Lydia Jane Cheatham:
- Lemuel F. POWELL (1842 married Ella, and came to TX, niece Sarah Frances
Thomas came with them to TX, to take care of their children.
- Martha E. Powell (1843-)
- James K. Powell (1844-)
- Lydia Jane Powell married John Wickliff Thomas, children listed above.
Her mother died when she was born.
Married 3rd 1846 Mary Fitzhugh, their children:
- William A. Powell (1848-after 1888) married Mary C. Cheatham in 1870.
Callaway Co. MO.
- John Powell (1849-)
- Sarah Frances Powell (1851-after 1880).
- Samuel Powell (1854-).
- Charles Powell (1857-).
- James P. Powell died in infancy.
- Infant died at birth.
JOHN (JACK) MADDOX IV (1797-1876) married in 1819 AMELIA BASFORD RENDER
(1802-1857) Ohio Co. KY. Their children:
- Burrell Taylor (before 1817-1863) married Eliza Preyer, 8 children.
Graves Co. KY.
- Aurilla Taylor (1820/25-1863) married step brother Dr. A.J.Patterson,
8 children. Graves Co. KY.
- Stephen Slade Taylor married Eleanor Aston Maddox, children listed above.
Martha Lawrence Taylor married 2nd Martin Patterson about 1842,
- Mary Patterson married J. W. Adams Graves Co. KY.
SPENCER BEAVERS (1779-1849) married MARTHA (PATTY) CLACK (1783-1867) Giles
Co. TN, children:
- Mary (Polly) Boyd Maddox (1820-1907) married Thomas R. (Long Tom)Rowe,
a cousin, 9 children.
- Eleanor Aston Maddox married Dr. S. S. Taylor, children listed above.
- Azariah Peck Maddox (1824-1902) married 1846 to Berrenes Chapman, 10
children, married 2nd to Elizabeth R. Chapman, 5 children by 2nd wife.
- Elizabeth Ritchie Maddox married a Casebier.
- Susannah Hadden Maddox (1829-1892) married Daniel Stroud, lived Ohio
- Pauline Figg Maddox (1831-1860) married Andrew W. Baker, 1 child, lived
Ohio Co. KY.
- Joseph Lewis Maddox (1833-1912) married Mary Frances Render, lived Ohio
- David Jarrell Kelly Maddox (1836-1904) married Sallie A. Collier. He was
a Baptist Preacher, had 12 children.
- Charlotte Jane Maddox (1838-1926) married William Titchner.
- Sarah Caroline Maddox (1841-1926)
JOSHUA TACKER (1782-1848) married SUSANNAH KERNUT (1786-1850) Rowan Co. NC,
to Giles Co. TN, children:
- Louisa (Isa) Beavers (1806-1847) married William Hill, 9 children, lived AR.
- James D. Beavers (1808-1863) married Sarah Jinetta, 3 children, he was killed
in Civil War.
- John C. Beavers (1812-) married Judith M., 11 children, lived Corsicana, TX.
- Margaret (Polly) Beavers (1813-1843/4) married William Cubley, lived Corsicana, TX.
- Chloe Beavers (1813/22) married Ezekial Walls, 1 son, they lived in AR.
- Rebecca Beavers (1813/22) married Robert Cubley, they lived in Corsicana, TX.
- William H. T. Beavers (1818-1907) married Lucinda, had 10 children, married 2nd
1865 to Ann Eliza Baker, they had twins. A grandson of Wm. died in Munday TX in 1959.
- Dickson Beavers (1821/23) died in MS.
- George Rice Beavers married Lucinda Jane Tacker, children listed above.
- Spencer A. Beavers (1827/8) married Minerva C. Goats, 3 children, lived MO.
- Naomi Jane Beavers (1830) married Augustus Hill, 5 children.
- Elizabeth Tacker (1807) married William Carville, 4 known children.
- Nancy Tacker (1811) married Bartlett M. Parnell, were in Lauderdale Co. AL in 1850,
6 known children.
- John B. Tacker (1813/4-1870/80) married Lucinda Ann Norwood.
- Jacob Wesley Tacker (1818-1892) married Mary Ann Cobb, 10 children. From Giles Co.
TN to Freestone Co. TX.
- Eliza C. Tacker (1824) married Benjamin F. Spaulding, 4 children. Giles Co. TN to
- Lucinda Jane Tacker married George Rice Bevers, children listed above.
- Sarah Ann Tacker (1829) married John Hitchcock, lived Hardin Co. TN.
- William Riley Tacker (1831-1898) married Manerva Brooks, 12 children, lived Hardin
- Embsly Tacker (1826-1865) married Nancy, lived Hardin Co. TN.
- Jane Tacker (1834) in 1850 was enumerated with Spauldings in Hardin Co. TN.
FREEMAN BURROW (1760/70-1841) married MARY ALEXANDER
DAVID HIGGINS I* (1761-1842) married EUNICE GILBERT CT to OH, children:
- daughter born 1794.
- Jarrell Burrow married Elizabeth, children listed above, lived Washington Co. AR.
- Kazira Burrow (1796) married Joshua Holt Jr.
- James Alexander Burrow (1799) married Matilda Arkansas Dobbs, 8 children, lived
- son born 1802
- dau born 1805
- dau born 1807
- dau born 1809
- William Burrow (1813) married Mariah House
- dau born 1815
- son born 1917
- dau born 1819
JAMES THOMAS* (1764-1867) married HANNAH HAYDEN (1768-1801) Loudoun Co.
VA to Vigo Co. IN, children:
- David Higgins II married Cecelia Davis, children listed above.
- James Gilbert Higgins (1791-1840) married Charlotte Townsend, 10 children, lived
- Mary (Polly) Bethia Higgins (1792-1871) married Jacob Van Valkenburg,
had 12 children including 2 sets of twins, lived in Racine, WI.
- Cecelia Higgins died young.
- Myra Higgins (1796-1885) never married.
- Lucius Cornelius Higgins (1797-1822) never married, died in the military in MS.
- Eliza Higgins (1799-1855) married cousin John Higgins
- William Higgins (1801-1841) married Elizabeth W. Spader
JONATHAN POWELL married 1804 NANCY FRANKLIN
- Presley E. Thomas (1790-) married 1831 to Phoebe Muier.
- Frances Thomas (1791) married William Nichols.
- Nancy Thomas (1793-1830) married Rev. James H. Tuttle.
- Susan Thomas (1794) married Jerry Muier in 1830, 2 children.
- James Thomas (1795) married 1824 to Frances Vaughn, 2 children.
- William Carroll Thomas (1798-1864) married 1. Edith Martin, 10 children,
married 2nd to Mary Carr, 4 children. Lived Buchannan Co. MO.
- George H. Thomas married Evaline Nichols, children listed above.
- Robert Thomas
GEORGE NICHOLS married 1800 REBECCA DAVIS, moved from VA to MO in
1824 to site of Fulton, donated 50 acres to town site, built first cabin.
LEWIS CHEATHAM (1785-after 1840)
- James Nichols
- William Nichols
- George Nichols Jr.
- Garrett Nichols married Elizabeth Reno, had 7 children.
- Felix G. Nichols
- Fredrick Nichols
- Polly Nichols
- Evaline Nichols married George H. Thomas, children listed above.
- Nancy Nichols
- Sally Nichols
JOSEPH TAYLOR* (1765-1853) married MARY SLADE (1766-1840) Craven
Co. KY to TN, children:
THOMAS LAWRENCE married SAVARRAH lived Graves Co. KY.
- Elizabeth Prevatte Taylor (1787-1833) married Alfred Thomas, 8 children.
- Mary Ann Taylor (1788-1827) married Jonathan Gough, 5 children, lived
Butler Co. KY.
- Sarah (Sally) Taylor (1791-1830) married William Neal, 5 children, lived
- John Slade Taylor married Martha Lawrence, children listed above.
- Euphama Taylor (1795-) died early.
- Jincy Taylor (1797-) married Allen Baucom, 4 children, lived Butler Co. KY.
- Eunice Taylor (1798-1822) married Amos Davis, 1 son.
- Joseph Taylor II (1800-1885) married Anna Gough, 2nd A. Ross, 9 children,
lived in Sweetwater, Nolan Co. TX.
- William Slade Taylor (1802-1875) female named after uncle, married Reuben
McCoy, 8 children, lived in Butler Co. KY.
- Stephen Slade Taylor (1804-1875) married Sallie Whittaker, lived Ohio Co. KY.
- Alfred Taylor (1808-1865), had 14 children by 3 wives, lived Ohio Co. KY.
ROBERT RENDER II (1775-1861) married AMELIA CHARLOTTE BARNES from Culpepper
Co. VA to Ohio Co. KY, children:
JOHN MADDOX III* (1763-1844) married ELEANOR ASTON Goochland Co. VA to Ohio
Co KY, children:
- Amelia Basford Render married John Maddox, children listed above.
- Sarah Render (1807-1860) married Solomon Chapman, 10 children.
- Mary Render (1809-1860) married Robert Austin, 11 children.
- Joseph Render died before 1885.
- Robert Render III (1814-1852) married Amelia B. Pender, 8 children.
- John Render (1816-1887) married Jane Tichenor, 3 children.
- Joshua L. Render (1821-) married 1845 to Jane Taylor, 11 children.
- Elizabeth Render married 1839 Augustus Mason.
- Eleanor Render (1812-1879) married Moses Reid, lived Butler Co. KY.
- Charlotte Ann Render (1824-1859) married Isaac Harvey Baker, 4 children.
JOHN CLACK* (1757-1831) married SARAH (SALLY) STANDIFER (1758-) VA
to Giles Co. TN, children:
- Mary Maddox (1794-1875) married Thomas Pender Jr.
- Susanna (1795-1875) married Elisha Coleman.
- John (Jack) Maddox IV married Amelia Bassford Render, children listed above.
- Sallie Maddox (1827-) married Robert Southard.
SEABORN TACKER II* (1744-1805) married ELIZABETH HITCHCOCK (d after 1806)
Baltimore Co. MD, children:
- Hannah Clack (1801) married George Rice.
- Fannie Clack married Quintin Rice.
- Spencer Clack (1783) married Lucinda Jones, 11 children.
- Martha Clack married Spencer Beavers, children listed above.
- Naomi Clack married a Smith.
- Mary (Polly) Clack married 1806 to Joseph Dickson.
4 more daughters whose names are unknown.
- William Tacker (ca.1770-1790/1800) married Lucy, 3 children mentioned in GF's will.
- Susannah Tacker (ca.1770-1840) married 1790 Rowan Co. NC to Isaac Morris, 10 children.
- John Tacker (ca.1776-1852) married Elizabeth Evans, 8 children, lived Giles Co. TN.
- Hannah Tacker (ca.1776) married William English, 7 children.
- Nancy Tacker (1781-1861) married 1811 to William H. McCrary, 6 children, lived in Giles
- Joshua Tacker married 1803 to Susannah Kernut, children listed above.
- Jacob Fisher Tacker (died 1821) married Ann English Tomlinson in Rowan Co. NC, 1 child.
- Seaborn Tacker (1790) married Anna Barnes.
JARRELL BURROW (about 1740-) married ELEANOR
CORNELIUS HIGGINS (1722-1803) married SARAH HAWES** Eastham MA to
Haddam CT, children:
- Freeman Burrow married Mary Alexander, children listed above.
- William Burrow
- Jemima Burrow (1762)
- Elizabeth Burrow (1765)
- Mary Burrow (1768)
- Frances Burrow (1772)
- Phillip Burrow (1774- married Margaret Schofner, 13 children.
ROBERT THOMAS II (1714-1821) married FRANCES REMEY (died about 1805) VA,
- Cornelius Higgins II* (1744-) married Eleanor Hazelton.
- Abigail Higgins (1746-) married 1769 to Theodore Ray, 3 children.
- Sarah Higgins (1748) married 1770 to Samuel Church.
- Jerusha Higgins (died 1837) married Samuel Hurlburt, 14 children.
- Hawes Higgins* (1752-1834) married 1733 Linda Bushnell, Haddam CT.
- Bethia Higgins (1754-1827) married Joseph Post, 2nd a Wilder, 3rd Deacon
- Ebenezer Higgins* (1757-1842) married Mary Knowles, he was a blacksmith.
- David Higgins* married Eunice Gilbert, their children are listed above.
- Lydia Higgins (1763-1857) married Phineas Bartlett.
SAMUEL HAYDEN married Suzannah
- Elizabeth (Betsy) Thomas (1744/5-1856) married Fredrick B. Nichols. She
died at age 110.
- Jacob Thomas (1746/7-before 1832).
- John Thomas (1753/4)
- Nancy Thomas (1751/2-1834) married William Johnston, 9 children.
- George Thomas (1753/4-1832) married (at age 70) to Pensa Bartlett.
- William Thomas (1754/5-1823) married Kezia Saunders.
- Robert Thomas (1755/6) married 1785 Nancy Hutchison, 8 children.
- Sarah Elizabeth Thomas (1760-) married John Worster, 12 children.
- James Thomas married Hannah Hayden, children listed above.
- Joseph Thomas (1766).
- Moses Thomas (1771).
FREDRICK B. NICHOLS died at age 98, married ELIZABETH THOMAS she
died at age 115, children:
- Hannah Hayden (1768-1801) married James Thomas, children listed above.
Lived VA, to Clark Co. KY to Bourbon Co. KY.
JOHN DAVIS, son of a silk merchant in Wales, came to VA, 3 wives, 16 children,
died at age 107.
- William Nichols married 1814 Fayette Co. KY, died before 1856.
- Robert Nichols
- Fredrick B. Nichols II (1787-before 1856) married Mary (Polly), 3 children.
- Catherine Nichols married 1802 Fayette Co. KY to John S. Cockrell, 1 child.
- Frances Nichols married a Whaley.
- Elizabeth Nichols married 1806 to William Reid, 1 child.
- James Nichols married 1812 to Mary Jewell.
- George Nichols married Rebecca Davis, children listed above.
MOSES TAYLOR* (1730-1819) married ELIZABETH PREVATTE (1743-1833) Craven
Co. NC, children:
- Rebecca Davis married George Nichols, children listed above.
ROBERT RENDER* (1750-1825) married 1771 in Culpepper Co. VA SARAH ROWE
(died before 1811) to Ohio Co. KY, children all born VA:
- Joseph Taylor* married Mary Slade, children listed above.
- Elizabeth Taylor (1766-after 1850) married William Beasley, 5 children, lived
Butler Co. KY.
- Moses Taylor II* (1767-1836) married Sidney Marshall, 7 children, lived
- Sarah Taylor (1768-1828) married Robert Daugherty*, 5 children, lived
Warren Co. KY.
- James Taylor (1769-1849) married Chloe Marshall, 8 children, lived
Warren Co. KY.
- Nancy Taylor (1770-) married Daniel Daugherty*, 9 children, lived Butler
- Sina Taylor (1772-) married Samuel Biggers.
- Redding Taylor (1781-1849) married Mary Ann Macksay, 3 children, lived
Warrick Co. IN.
- John Prevatte Taylor (1783-1843) married Hughanna Carr, 12 children,
lived Duck Hill, Hines Co. MS.
- Alfred Thomas Taylor (1788-1843) married cousin Elizabeth Taylor, 7
children, lived Butler Co. KY.
- Absolum Taylor (1791-) married Lena Sherad, 2nd Polly Robinson, had at
least 3 children.
- Polly Ann Taylor (1792-) married cousin James Peter Taylor, 3 children,
lived Warren Co.KY.
JOSEPH BARNES* (1754-1823) married MARY ALDRIDGE (1710-1785)
Montgomery Co. MD.
- George Render (1772-1849) married Elizabeth Miller, he was a Baptist Preacher,
- Joshua Render (1783-1844) married Mary Jackson 1812, 11 children.
- Robert Render II married Amelia Charlotte Barnes, children listed above.
- Judith Render died before 1843.
- Elizabeth Render(1770/80-before 1845).
- Nancy Render (1785) married 1805, had 5 children.
- Sarah Render (1792) married 1814 Edward Ward, 8 children.
DANIEL ASTON VA
JOHN MADDOX II married 1755 MARY BOYD, children:
JAMES STANDIFER*, father of Sarah who married Spencer Beavers.
- Judah Maddox born 1756.
- Benjamin Maddox born 1757.
- John Maddox III who married Eleanor Aston, children listed above.
- Robert Maddox born 1765.
- Wilson Maddox born 1766.
- Mary Maddox born 1769.
- Wesley Maddox born 1771.
- Sarah Maddox born 1774.
- Michal Maddox born 1776.
- Elizabeth Maddox born 1781.
PHILLIP BURROW (1719-1778) married MARTHA - Dinwiddie Co. VA
EBENEZER HIGGINS (1701-1779) married ABIGAIL COLE Eastham, MA,
- Phillip Burrow (1741) married Patty.
- Martha Buarrow married Isham Cain, 8 children.
- Jarrell Burrow married Eleanor, children listed above.
- Mary Burrow
- dau married James Mangum
- dau married William Martin
- Gray Burrow married, had 1 child. Married 2nd 1795 Brunswick Co. VA
- Cornelius Higgins* married Sarah Hawes, their children listed above.
- Experience Higgins (born 1723) married 1749 to David Brown.
- Asenath Higgins (born 1726) married 1740 to a Barnabas, 1749 to James
- Isaiah Higgins (1727-after 1790) married Joanna Mayo, Eastham, MA.
- Elkanah Higgins (born 1729) married Sarah Knowles, Eastham, MA.
- Ebenezer Higgins (born 1731) married Elizabeth Merrick.
Ebenezer married 2nd 1769 to Mrs. Content Harding. 3rd 1776 to Mrs Phoebe
Snow. No more children.
JAMES GILBERT* (1728-1797) married EUNICE NICHOLS (1736-1813) New
Haven CT, children:
ABRAHAM TAYLOR (1685-1751) married DINAH WHITE Baltimore Co. MD
- Lydia Gilbert (1752-1819)
- Abigail Gilbert (1756-1832) New Haven CT.
- Mary Gilbert (1758)
- Hannah Gilbert (1759)
- Eunice Gilbert married David Higgins, children listed above.
JOHN MADDOX (1700-1749) married ELEBETH, 10 children.
JOSHUA RENDER (died before 1736) married SARAH LEWIS, 4 children.
GEORGE ROWE (died before 1785) married MARY BROWN.
SEABORN TACKER married 1730 Harford Co. MD to MARGARET COBB (1713)
dau. of James and Rebecca Emston Cobb. Tacker children:
- Seaborn Tacker (1745/50) who married Elizabeth Hitchcock, children listed
- Jacob Tacker (1734)
* DENOTES REVOLUTIONARY WAR PATRIOTS, EITHER VETERANS, PUBLIC SERVICE or PENSION.
** DENOTES MAYFLOWER SOCIETY LINE, going back to JOHN HOWLAND.
If you want to know more about any of these people, mail us here
Copyright 2004 by Bobbie Ross