JOHNSON COUNTY, TEXAS
CEMETERY INSCRIPTIONS COPIED BY Rev. & Mrs. GORDON MILTENBERGER
PRESENTED TO THIS LIBRARY BY THE JOHNSON COUNTY HISTORICAL SURVEY COMMITTEE
Transcribed by GARY & LISA MOSELEY 1999.
1 Numbers at the extreme right side of the page are indicators of enclosures. Stones in a
common enclosure will have the same number, regardless of surname.
2. The use of the term "sic" has been avoided. Spellings of names are as found. Abbreviations of names are not used unless as on the stones.
3. Verses were not copied; references to relationship were copied.
4. Stone cutters referred to on monuments:
1. Jno. A. Bergin & Son, Fort Worth, Texas (p. 35)
2. I. Holmes, Cleburne, Texas (p. 1, 7)
3. Rosebrough Monument Co., St. Louis, Missouri
4. J. B. Anderson & Sons, Cleburne, Texas (Bethesda Cemetery)
copied November 1967
EVANS, William Thomas 28 July 1833 / 12 June 1921
EVANS, Ida daughter of W. T. & Martha 19 October 1867 / 5 February 1882
D. B. son of W. T. & Martha 20 December 1873 / 21 March 1880